City circuit light
1. The installation and operation procedures are complicated, and it is necessary to lay cables. It is necessary to carry out a large number of basic works such as excavation of cable trenches, laying of concealed pipes, threading inside pipes, and backfilling. And for a long time of installation and commissioning, the terrain and line requirements are complex, labor and auxiliary materials are expensive.
2. The electricity bill is high. It is necessary to maintain or replace the line and other configurations continuously for a long time, and the maintenance cost is increasing year by year.
3. There are potential safety hazards, which are caused by many safety hazards in terms of construction quality, renovation of landscape engineering, aging of materials, abnormal power supply, and conflicts between water and electricity pipelines.
4. The average life of the city's circuit lights is about 10,000 hours. In addition, the longer the service life, the greater the aging of the pipeline.
5. The larger the scale, the higher the cost associated with the installation of the city's circuit lights, and the total investment will be higher than the solar street lights. In addition, the annual loss of cable theft is not estimated.
Solar street light
1. Easy to install, no complicated wiring, just a cement base, fixed with stainless steel screws.
2. Free electricity, solar street light is a one-time investment, no maintenance costs, 1-3 years to recover investment costs, long-term benefits.
3. There is no safety hazard, the solar light is an ultra-low voltage product, and the operation is safe and reliable.
4. The main components of solar street lamps - the life of solar panels is 25 years; the average life of super bright LEDs is more than 50,000 hours; the life of solar batteries is 5-12 years.
5. Green and environmental protection, can add new selling points for the development and promotion of noble ecological communities; sustainablely reduce the cost of property management and reduce the cost of the public share of the owners.