There are also many precautions when installing solar street lights.
1) When installing the battery pack, handle it gently. Do not short-circuit the component or throw the component.
2) The power cable and the junction box, the lamp post and the assembly threading are sealed with silicone. The battery component cable should be fixed firmly at the bracket to prevent the power cable from loosening or even falling off due to long-term sag or pulling.
3) When installing the lamp holder and the light source, take care to ensure that the translucent cover is clean and free of scratches. Rolling and throwing are strictly prohibited.
4) Do not touch the battery terminals and control valves when moving the battery. Do not short circuit or roll or throw the battery.
5) Pay attention to the positive and negative poles when wiring. It is forbidden to reverse the connection. The terminal is crimped firmly and there is no looseness. At the same time, the connection order should be paid attention to.
6) Do not touch the “+” and “-” poles of the solar cell module and battery at the same time to prevent electric shock.
7) The inverter outputs a high voltage power supply, which is dangerous to touch!
8) Avoid scratching the lamp body during installation.
9) The bolt joints of the lamp cap, lamp arm, upper lamp post assembly and solar cell module are firmly connected without looseness.
10) A guard plate must be added when installing the solar cell module.
11) The galvanized hole of the pole is sealed with silicone, paying attention to the appearance.