1. Photovoltaic square array in solar photovoltaic power generation system: check and tighten the joint bolts and wires, test the output, and adjust the inclination angle.
2. Tracker: Lubricate bearings, check bolts and dampen.
3. Back-up fuel system: Wiring is acknowledged, and it has been inspected without defects and is available at any time.
4. Charge controller: Check the voltage setting of the rectifier and check that the voltmeter indicates normal. Assuming the battery temperature is below 55°F, you should allow charging to a higher voltage (at least 14.8 volts for a 12-volt system). Assuming that your charge controller has a temperature compensation function, it will actively adjust it. Assuming there is an external temperature sensor, make sure it is now attached to the battery. Assuming that there is no active adjustment function, it is necessary to manually increase the voltage and adjust it back in the spring (adjusted to 14.3 volts). Assuming that the charge controller is not adjustable, try to keep the battery in a warmer environment.
5. Storage battery (lead-acid): Check the voltage of each battery, remove the failure, and admit whether it is required to charge the battery evenly. Suppose the demand is to perform balanced charging maintenance (generally, 8 hours of moderate overcharging after the battery is full). Wash the liquid or dust on the battery (neutralize acid deposits with monotone baking soda). Clean or replace corroded terminals. Apply petroleum jelly to the terminals to prevent further corrosion. Check the battery fluid and compensate for distilled or deionized water if necessary. Check the ventilation (whether there are insects in the ventilation pipe, etc.). Attention: Check the wire size, connection, safety measures such as fuse. Grounding lightning maintenance: device or check grounding column or ground wire.
6. Loads or electrical appliances: check invisible loads or low-efficiency wall lamp transformers and TVs with remote control only need to be connected to power to consume power; check blackened incandescent lamps, consider replacing them with halogen lamps or fluorescent lamps; replace blackened ones Fluorescent tube; clean the dust on the lamp and its fixed bracket.
7. Inverter: Check the regulator, device settings, and wiring. Note: The charging voltage of the inverter with charging function should be set to 14.5 (29) volts. Refer to the user manual. Add additional temperature probes if necessary.
8. Battery temperature The capacity of the lead-acid battery loses 25% at 30°F. After flooding, it freezes at 20°F causing damage. Overheating in summer can also affect its lifespan. Therefore, the battery should be prevented from being used in extreme outdoor temperature environments. According to the national standard device, the battery can run safely indoors.