1. The light pole is an octagonal, twelve-sided and eighteen-sided tapered rod body. It is cut, bent and automatically welded by high-strength high-quality steel plate. The general height is 2 5, 30, 3 5, 40 and so on. Designed for maximum wind resistance up to 60 m/s, each size consists of 3 to 4 sections. Flanged steel chassis with diameters from 1 m to 1.2 m and thicknesses from 30 mm to 40 mm.
2. The function is mainly frame structure, and the main materials are decorative steel and steel pipes, and the light pole and lamp plate are treated by hot dip galvanizing.
3. The electric lifting system consists of an electric motor, a winch, three sets of hot dip galvanized steel wire ropes and cables. The pole is mounted inside and the lifting speed is 3 to 5 meters per minute.
4. The guiding and unloading system consists of the guiding wheel and the guiding arm to ensure that the lamp plate does not move laterally during the lifting process. When the lamp plate is raised in position, the lamp panel can be automatically detached and locked by the hook.
5. Lightning protection system: 1.5 meters long lightning rod is installed on the top of the lamp, and a 1 meter long grounding wire is installed in the underground foundation and welded with underground bolts.
Fold edit this paragraph use place
The use of high pole lights: city squares, stations, docks, freight yards, highways, stadiums, overpasses.
Fold edit this paragraph classification
Generally can be divided into lifting and non-lifting. The height of the lifting main pole is generally more than 18 meters. The electric lifting operation is convenient. After the lamp tray is raised to the working position, the disc can be automatically taken off, the ditch is automatically removed, and the wire rope is unloaded.
The lifting type high pole lamp is equipped with manual and electric lifting control modes, so that the lamp panel can be safely and reliably lowered to 2.5 meters from the ground for convenient maintenance. The length of the manual remote control lead wire is 10 meters, and the operator can control the lift of the light panel at 5 meters to ensure the personal safety of the operator. The lift-type high pole light is also equipped with a spare cable. When the light panel is lowered to the lowest position, one end of the cable is inserted into the socket of the electrical control system, and the other end is inserted into the junction box on the lamp panel, so that the lamp panel can be directly powered. , repair the lamps.
Lifting high pole lights All lamps are sealed to IP65 international standards to prevent dust and rain from immersing and to ensure the life of the bulb. The materials of the lamps are generally made of aluminum alloy plates and stainless steels with good corrosion resistance.