Installing a solar street light is a technical project, so how can it be arranged to achieve the maximum degree of lighting with the least street light?
1. According to the width of the road and the lighting requirements, choose to install the lighting method: a, single-sided arrangement; b, bilaterally symmetric arrangement; c, double-sided staggered arrangement
(1) Roads with uneven roads or roads with low lighting requirements, width less than 12 meters, should be single-sided lighting, so that the 12-meter road can have suitable brightness, and the road traffic situation can be clearly displayed. And save energy and investment costs.
(2) For road lighting requirements, or when the road width is greater than 12 meters, use two sides of the cloth or cross-lighting method, so that the lighting can be provided comprehensively, there will be no blind spots.
(3) For T-junctions and intersections, as well as some corners, you can add one or two lights to the right amount, or put them on the outside of the curve, without causing pressure on traffic.
2, the arm of the solar street light is best not to exceed a quarter of the height, the elevation angle of the lamp is kept below 15 °, the solar panel surface is facing a sunny place, preferably facing south, the elevation angle and the sun are best kept at Within 60-120°.
3. The length of the cantilever of the luminaire should not exceed 1/4 of the installation height, and the elevation angle of the luminaire should not exceed 15°.
---TX Lightning Group