The use and maintenance of solar street lights directly affects their service life, affecting the operating costs of solar lights and affecting efficiency. Maintaining solar street lights is the best way to maintain good system operation. The following describes the system maintenance of solar street lights:
1. In case of high winds, heavy rain, hail, heavy snow, etc., measures should be taken to protect the solar cell array to avoid damage.
2. The lighting surface of the solar cell array should be kept clean. If there is dust or other dirt, it should be rinsed with water first, then wipe the water with a clean gauze.
3. Do not rinse or wipe with hard objects or corrosive solvents. Under normal circumstances, it is not necessary to clean the surface of the solar cell module, but the exposed wiring contacts should be regularly inspected and maintained.
4. For battery packs that match solar street lights, they should be used in strict accordance with the battery maintenance and repair methods.
5. Regularly check the grounding resistance of the solar street light.