There are five major issues to be aware of when buying solar street lights.
1. How to choose the light source of the solar light? Solar lights generally use efficient, energy-saving light sources. The light source (bulb) currently used in solar lamps is mainly
There are: high-efficiency DC energy-saving lamps, ultra-bright semiconductors, LED lights, stepless electromagnetic induction lamps (LVD), low-pressure sodium lamps (LPS) and high-pressure sodium lamps (HPS). At present, solar lawn lamps use LED as the light source; solar garden lights generally use LED and 12V DC energy-saving lamps as the light source; solar street lamps can be used in 12V DC energy-saving lamps, low-pressure sodium lamps, high-pressure sodium lamps, stepless electromagnetic induction lamps, etc. according to actual needs. Choose from a variety of light sources. Regardless of the source chosen, the brightness is directly related to the power of the source. For the same light source, the higher the power, the higher the brightness; the smaller the power, the lower the brightness.
2. How long can solar lights be illuminated in fine weather? The lighting time of the solar light can be set according to user requirements. For the same location, it has a direct relationship with the choice of solar modules and batteries. Under the premise of determining the power of the light source, the greater the power of the solar cell module and the capacity of the battery, the longer the illumination time can be guaranteed, and vice versa. Standard system configurations should generally guarantee 5 to 10 hours of lighting per day.
3. How long can solar lights be used in rainy weather? The guaranteed time of solar street lights in continuous rainy days can be designed according to the specific use environment and customer requirements. Generally, in the case of continuous rainy weather, the lighting time should be no less than 2 days (5-10 hours per day).
4. How long is the service life of the main components of photovoltaic products? Solar modules, controllers, batteries, and lighting sources are the four main components of solar luminaire products, their respective service lives.
5. How to compare the cost performance of photovoltaic products? The main factors affecting the price of solar lamps are the power of solar modules and the capacity of batteries. High-power, large-capacity configuration, it is necessary to pay a higher cost; otherwise, it can be reduced. Solar modules and accumulators can be configured in different systems depending on the requirements of the application. Therefore, customers should choose a scientific and reasonable configuration plan according to the actual needs, in order to obtain a higher product cost performance.